Workshop & Custom Builds
Cycle 2 Work Initiative
Rock Garden Cycles Demo Fleet
Orbea Wild Ebike
Size - Medium (Picture for illustration only)
Bosch Performance Line CX + 500wh Integrated battery & Purion Remote ebike system.
Orbea ebike geometry
27.5"x40mm rims with 2.8"-3.0" tyres
Shimano SLX 1x11 gearing w/11-46t cassette.
RockShox Judy 120mm fork w/bolt through axle
Selected Upgrades inc.
1. Shimano Zee front brake caliper
2. Schwalbe Nobby Nic 3.0" rear tyre
3. Tubeless setup on tyres
4. KS Dropzone dropper seatpost
5. Mudhugger front & rear mudguards
6. Ergon GA2 grips
Orbea Occam TR
Size - Large (picture for illustration only)
Full carbon frame, Fox suspension w/120mm front & rear, 29" DT Swiss XC1900 wheels
Selected Upgrade inc.
1. Magura MT Trail Sport brake set
2. Shimano XT/SLX 1x11 drivetrain
3. RockShox Reverb stealth w/ 1x remote 170mm stroke
4. Schwalbe Hans Dampf & Maxxis Aggressor tyres tubeless
5. Renthal Fatbar carbon & Apex handlebar & stem combo with Ergon GE1 grips
6. Mudhugger front guard
KTM Myroon XC Hardtail
Size - 19" (picture for illustration only)
Full carbon 29er XC geometry, Fox 100mm fork, full Shimano XT 2x11 drivetrain, DT Swiss wheels, Fizik saddle.
Selected upgrade inc.
1. DT Swiss 240s rear hub
2. Schwalbe Hans Dampf front tyre
3. Tubeless tyre setup
4. Easton Havon carbon bars & Ergon GA2 grips
5. Ritchey WCS carbon seat post
Mondraker Factor - ebike upgrade
Mondraker Factor R - custom ebike (actual bike pictured, one of a kind!)
Interested in the concept of having an ebike but don't have the £2000 necessary to get an entry level bike but have a nice bike already? We have this bike fitted with a custom system that allows you to electrify your existing bike. This bike requires notice to demo, please get in touch to find out more.
System fitted is available from Amazon and we charge fitting - in total (at time of install) it was £750 - worth every penny if you have a bike that fits you perfectly!
Select a bike to demo
Please include when you would like to have the bike available to try.
Taking it away?
I'll take it with me thanks!
I'll just take it for a quick spin at the shop.